Friday 30 September 2011

The chorruption: the survivors.

We had finally thought of a plan and it was to go and find samus’s old friends. so we went to the now frozen planet called Bryyo and we found Rundas and Wraiths ships. and we Scanned there ships to see if they were still alive. to our surprise they were but then we found another ship. We had no idea who it belonged to but we could only guess that he was a magmadon. so we started our journey and we found somwthing we didnt want to find. We found a Seed. so we went to see if we could possibly destroy it but it could only be destroyed by a magmadon. so we followed the path of burnt stuff and eventually found a volcanic cavern. so we went inside but then I looked behind me and Zzarcon was gone. then I looked infront of me and Fire Bat was gone. Same with Recter V but War Claw was still infront of me luckely. Then all of a sudden I was grabbed by Blazing hands. the next thing I knew was that I was in a capsule made of diamonds. We were all in capsules. Then the Magmadon showed himself and he said “MY……….NAME IS VOLCANUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Then I said ” Well hello Volcanus My name is Armallorion and that is Zzarcon and thats Recter V and thats Fire Bat and this is War Claw”.
Then Volcanus said ” hmmm Ive heard of you guys” then he let us out of the the capsules and he said ” Im not the only one in here” then we all said at the same time ” What do you mean” “well there are others all different creatures” “oh”. then I walked out the door to see my brother. I yelled his name and ran to him then he said “is that you Mighkle” “yes its me but my new name is armallorion” my friends are War Claw, Fire Bat, Zzarcon and Recter V. “oh my newname is Vulcron, I was fused with a Crocadile and an elecrtic eel and a crysalized vortex” we asked my brother vulcron and volcanus if they wanted to join our team they both said yes but before we could go back to the G.F.S we had to go and find Rundas and Wraith. to our surprise we found a lot of reptilicus frozen in ice and a few mognar class war golems but other than that most of our enemies were taken care of  and eventually we found rundas some ice about a mile wide and in length and a mile standing up in hight. we asked Volcanus if he could melt it all he said he could but it would take a week. so we told Volcanus to start melting it when wraith came out of no where and siad” its no use trying to melt the ice it just keeps growing”. “so then how do we get to Rundas” “you would need to use a super nova blast and belive me those a rarely found” ” well fire bat do you think you could possibly use a nuculear fire blast?” “yeah I most likely would be able to” “ok then try to do it right now and Volcanus do you think you could use a volcanic blast?” “yeah I think I could” “ok then do it” then Fire Bat used a nuculear fire blast and Volcanus used a volcanic blast. they ended up makeing a path to rundas we ran as fast as we could and we made it to rundas just in time and i was able to smash the ice and pull him free he was unconsous for 3 days.  then we were sent to go and find ghor but when we got there we found his ship and scanned it and we found something that we didnt want to find. we found ghors dead body in his ship

No comments:

Post a Comment