Wednesday 12 October 2011

Mutagen: the begining:The creek write

I was running for my life to get away from the police and some towns folk that wanted to kill me for burning there house to the ground. but there was a meduim sized creek in my way so I ran as fast as I could and jumped. half way through my jump I was smaked in the face by a branch and man do banches taste bad. I could smell the fire the was behind me and I could see a water fall. I felt the cold of winter but the one thing that stood out the most was the sound of gun shots. luckly I managed to slip into a city and no one noticed me becuase i had hid under my shadow cloak. lucklily the day was silent, filled with the sound of footsteps the driving of vehicles but the one thing that you could easilly pick out was that someone was talking about a top secret project called "Mutagen". they say that many people have died becuase of that project but some managed to survive but now they are in high security lock down becuase of what happened to them. but me on the other hand I'm gunna survive and im not gunna be a freak like the others becuase im different I have something in my body called a nanite it helps me pull through mutations and death so that I turn out the way im supposed too, I chose to be mutated with an armadillo, I'm not sure why though, any ways its time to do this. I walked up to a control panel and typed in the secret code (The code was 12437) then the tree had started to split in half and turn into cubes and open up to a secret passage way. I walked down the passage way and the tree had rebuilt itself blocking off the passage way luckily the police couldnt follow me down into my destination. I've had many friends in my life but they had always ended up disapearing and never coming back until now they had all been mutated one with a shark another with a wolf another with a snake. the point is that all of my friends had come here and survived the mutation and well hid here and never came out but now I finally get to join them, I walked into a special room and the door was slammed shut and some gas was being released into the room. My body has started to changed as I started to grow a shell around my back and body my clothes had started to rip luckily only my shirt had ripped in half but it didnt matter becuase they had started to lower a mecha suit down so that I could where it instead of only some jeans so I put the mecha suit on and I was now known as Torgr the half armadillo half human mutant. I had walked out of the door and everyone was amazed that I wasnt a freak like the others well some people managed to pull through there mutations and turn out well but I was perfect I had made it all the way through and I was the best mutant yet I could even morph between mutant and human.but something had happened to me I had felt I needed to get out of the suit so I stepped out of my suit and all of a sudden I had grown a second pair of ribs on the out side of my body and energy crystals had started to form on my back and down my arms. the nanite had made those crystals to keep me from joining the shadows. I wasnt Torgr nor was I Mighkle, I am now known as Armallorion

... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment