Friday 30 September 2011

Return to Cybertron

  Fof thousands of years my planet was ravaged by war but now it is deserted the battle field of a war that was never won. but slowly my kind is returning to our long lost home and im on the first trip home with my friends Warpath and Black Commet. Honestly I never thought I would return home to rebuild. but before we can rebuild we will have to eliminate the remaining decepticons or befriend them. but I we should kill them becuase they murdered my friends Iron Hide and Jazz, they will pay for what they have done to us.
Right at that moment our pod had crashed into the giant metal planet called Cybertron.
It was a painfull crash landing but we landed on our home planet so we were happy but before I could do anything else I had to see if my friends were ok, Luckly they were fine but to my surprise there was another pod next to ours so we went to see if the autobots inside were ok and to our surprise Jazz and Iron Hide were in the pod but they were still dead but a few seconds later 3 more pods had landed close by. Ratchet, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee had gotten out of there pods but instead of going with the t was a miracle that Jazz and Iron Hide walked out behind him and right at that second I Yelled ” JAZZ IRON HIDE YOU GUYS ARE BACK!” “yes we are thanks to our buddy Ratchet” “guilty as charged” said Ratchet. but seconds later ratchet said “Well I better go and wait for the other fallen autobots and decepticons.” “WHAT!” “DID YOU SAY DECEPTICONS” “Yes I did why” ”Well the decepticons are OUR ENEMIES DID YOU FORGET THAT!” ”no no i didnt we are doing this to see if we revive them they will join us well thats what we think and hope” “good idea”. 

1 comment:

  1. this is a post im still thinking about im not sure how im gunna continue it

    ReplyDelete