Friday 2 December 2011

the unreal champion ship

people from all over the galaxy come to enter this tournamant. the main races that enter are the Nakti, Skaarj, Liandria, Humans, Juggernaughts and now Shadows have joined along with the Korgon. last year one elder god had joined but now the rest have entered. but the most unkown of races has joined, they belive in an ancient god named Naga, he was one of the most feared in the galaxy, he had taught them how to fight and become stronger and how to build. they are the Arkayne but they have 2 ways to win. either they win or the Arkayne Wolves win but they have a problem the Archrons have also joined. enough about the competitors its time for the tournament to start. last years winers are Anubis and Selket. I have also entered the tourney, I am Scorpinock, one of the newest races to join the tourney,my race is called the Korgon we are a highly evolved race of the strongest and most defensive creatures, oh my turn to fight as I entered the arena I came face to face with an Archron he was Hector. oh crap its a death match. as I put my ion vest on I also grabbed my dual scorpion blades I didnt think I would need my tails for this match so I merged it with my body and so it wouldnt get in my way oh gosh hes an archron of lightning, he swung his hand and a single god lightning blade shot out of his hand. the match had started before I knew it I was charging straight at him he swung his blade but I jumped over him doing a front flip, when I landed I instanly shot around and plunged my dual  scorpion blades into hes back and kicked his lifless body to the ground but wait it wasnt over his body turned into a bunch of lightning and he spawned on the other side of the arena I swung around and used my adrenalin so I could see him I swung my sword and threw it right in his direction he ducked and I missed but it came back and plunged straight into his back and he fell to the ground I walked up to him and ripped my sword from his lifless body. it was over I won, well its time to go and meet my team
the skull rippers. well would ya look at that anubis is the team leader. here are the people in my team, szalor, cyber blade, mystic mane, corrosion, raptor, arclite, malcolm, apophis, terra killer, disrupter and me. the liandri were calling for the skull rippers to come central arena. so we walked for about 20 minutes trying to get to the central arena and when we arrived we saw selket standing in the center of the arena. she was the team leader of the anceint blades but anubis was our team leader. Selket had chosen gorge to fight in the match. while anubis chose me to fight gorge, Lets do this. I stepped into the arena along with gorge, the anouncer had started the match. I began to sprint in the direction of gorge. Before I knew it Gorge's fist had slammed into my face "man I thought that I was gunna die until I remembered, I could strike with my tail". So I swung my tail up and with amazing force I plunged it into Gorge's back, He fell to the ground with a shreik of agony and a big thud. His body exploded making him respawn he had 4 more lives until his tournament ladder and his life would end. I swung around plunging my blade into his back and flipping him over my back and slamming him into the ground. 4 down 1 to go. I had back flipped and landed behind gorge and said " Are you ready to die?" He said no but I said "To bad" and I plunged my blades into his back and ripped them out. It was over I won. I walked out of the arena and said "I won"

1 comment:

  1. this post is based on a game I sometimes play its called unreal champion ship 2

    ReplyDelete