Wednesday 14 December 2011

my letter to santa as dallas booyah

Hey Grinch
I figured that you an me are the same in some ways. You know since you and me are both tough.
let me get to the point I want a switch blade with a black handle and a silver and gold blade. Or a black mustang with blue flames going down the side. I also wish to have the chance to beat up a bunch of those dang Socs and to prove that the Greasers are better. dang man its so hard to think of things that I want cause I'm so tough and strong I basically have everything I could want except for girls and money. anyway back to the point oh I would really like a pack of cigars. Or a giant chocolate cake an a pack of coke. I would also really like a switch blade with a dragon running up the handle with a blade with flames going up the blade.
thats all Grinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment